OURHUB Is Looking For A Lead UI Designer!
OURHUB is a startup based in the heart of Copenhagen, focused on making public spaces more playful and inclusive. We’re hiring rapidly to help us speed up our ramp up process. Our primary product, the hubs and the social matchmaking app, is deployed at prime locations in Copenhagen this year, and expanding to signature locations internationally next year!
We don’t need (or want) you to be perfect, but we expect you to work hard, move fast, and constantly iterate until we get it right. If you’re looking to be challenged every day, make a huge impact, and help define a small but important part of the future of urbanism, then this job is for you.
As one of our early hires, you’ll be working directly with OURHUB’s core team to build out user interfaces and user experiences (UI/UX) for products developed by OURHUB.
• Define interaction models, user task flows, and UI specifications.
• Communicate scenarios, end-to-end experiences, interaction models, and screen designs to stakeholders.
• Work with our developers to incorporate the visual identity of OURHUB into features.
• Develop and maintain design wireframes, mockups, and specifications as needed.
• Ensure that the users have the best experience possible with UI and UX.
What we are looking for
• An entrepreneur at heart. There’s no blueprint or playbook here. You'll help write them as OURHUB grows.
• You are preferably a senior. We are launching within a month or two and the app design & performance needs to be smooth… We don't expect you to know every programming syntax or framework, but we do expect you to pick them up quickly.
• Highly collaborative and team oriented. We’re a small but mighty team - we value people that are humble and care a lot about their teammates.
• Highly driven to be successful. You’ll get tons of support, but not a lot of guidance. We need people who will not stop until they figure out how to get the job done.
• An experienced user of either Photoshop, Sketch, Invision, Principle and/or Flinto
• We prefer if you have 3-5 years work experience or a portfolio that seems like it.
• Preferably experience with Web and Mobile web UI
If you can also:
• Create design experiences within packaging design and unboxing
• Redesign our website to make it look flawless
• Create awesome slide decks
Then we have a fulltime position for you…
Otherwise we will talk about the extend of your competencies and project hire you.
Your workplace will primarily be at the Rainmaking Loft at Holmen. We have flexible work hours as long as you get the job done.
Start date: asap.
Salary: will match your skillset.
What your first month will look like
• Participate in ideation of new features
• Rapidly iterate on mockups and specs.
• Refine user experience of existing features through a field study based approach
If you want to join an awesome team of passionate urbanists, designers and tech people, then send your application to email@example.com and attach your portfolio.
Looking forward to hear from you!